Thursday, January 3, 2013

Favorite photos of 2012

I am jumping on the bandwagon and doing a blog post about 2012. On a personal note, 2012 brought the birth of my daughter, my first wedding anniversary, and the incredibly hard challenge of learning to be a stay-at-home mom.I started my photography as a hobby. Playing around with my mother-in-law's camera. I FELL IN LOVE. It's like I was able to finally see in a photo what I saw in my head. The ability to capture that moment forever was...addicting. Once I purchased my own camera I felt unstoppable. I felt like I could do anything I set my mind to. And the business took off. But my successful first year is credited only to the clients that believed in my ability. You are the ones that enabled my dream to take off. So, for that, I thank you. Here is a recap of my first year of photography. I am astounded at how far I've come even this first year. I hope you enjoy these I much as I do.



















No comments:

Post a Comment