Monday, February 25, 2013

Marcus and Bethany {Couples}

Bethany came to me as a referral (love those!). She wanted to do a session with her boyfriend Marcus. Boy, did I have fun with these two! They are so sweet and so in love. If you know me, you know that I just ADORE couples photos. We had a great location, great light and the photos turned out beautifully!

Just a side note: The first professional photos I have of my husband and I together are from our wedding and the last ones we have of us together are from our daughters newborn session. I cannot stress enough that there doesn't need to be an occasion to have photos done. If you're dating, engaged or married, with out without children. Take the time to have photos made of the two of you, because if you're anything like me you never have them done since you're always taking photos of the kids, the dog etc. Have photos made of the two of you, just because! So without further ado... here's an extended peek of Bethany and Marcus. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment